Qi-Acise (chee-uh-size) is a synergetic blend of ancient mind / body practices infused with modern fitness elements.
Rooted in the ancient Chinese and Indian systems of qigong, tai chi, and yoga, Qi-Acise combines the fluid, gentle movements of qigong / tai chi with a structure / format similar to an aerobics class.
People of all ages and ability levels enjoy the energy, strength, stress relief, and balance gained from Qi-Acise. Qi-Acise blends aerobics with movements from qigong, tai chi, and yoga to create a fluid, gentle, and rhythmic exercise program. Qi-Acise uses relaxing music and simple, easy-to-follow choreography. Qi-Acise tones and lightly stretches your muscles and releases your joints. The movements in Qi-Acise can be modified to fit a wide variety of strength and flexibility levels.
Qi-Acise fits into almost any lifestyle
- Complete the entire program in approximately 30 minutes
- Break your workout into small pieces spread over time - segments of approximately 3 minutes each that can be done separately so you can control how to best fit the program into your schedule
- Practice anywhere – Qi-Acise requires very little space
- Perform with or without equipment
- Customize your workout to your own unique needs according to your current level of endurance, flexibility, and strength